Ever wanted to know how to make the BEST cob loaf in the entire world? Well keep reading!
The biggest secret is Fromager d’Affnois flavoured cheese (garlic and herb) https://www.fromagerdaffinois.com/en/our-cheeses/garlic-and-herbs/
The best part of this, is that you only need 2, TWO!! ingredients.
- Fromager D’Affnois Herb and Garlic
- Cob Loaf
It’s really simple so follow along.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees fan forced
- Grab loaf of bread and remove the inside out of it. Remember to keep the top of the bread to cover it after.
- Cut the cheese into slices and fill the hole of the bread.
- Put the top of the bread back on and cover it all in alfoil
- Place in oven for 20 minutes and after around 15 check and remove the alfoil
- Serve cob loaf with inside of bread around the outside.
let me know how you go if you try it out!
The perfect way to enjoy a cob loaf with a grazing box for a picnic in the park! If you’d like to have one of our grazing boxes & make your own cob loaf check out the options below: